Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (January 4th, 2024)– Segpay, a pioneer in digital payment processing, announced today that it finished 2023 growing its overall transactions processing volume by 17%. Segpay credits the rise in volume to the PayFac (Payment Facilitator) side of its business and expanded utilization of PayPal as a payment processing option for its merchants.
Segpay’s continued focus on improvements to its infrastructure are also paying dividends. In 2023, Segpay added additional services like chargeback solutions, rapid dispute resolution, crypto payment options, along with adding pre-dispute alerts, Ethoca and Verifi. Segpay also expanded its team across its markets including adding staff to its headquarters in South Florida and its offices in Europe including both Ireland and the UK.
“Growing our teams in our local offices around the world allows us to create an even better customer service experience for our merchants,” said Segpay CEO Cathy Beardsley. “We continue to invest internally to enhance the customer experience externally. Adding more hands also ensures that we’re there for our merchants All the Way to Paid ™.”
Among Segpay’s other accomplishments in 2023:
- Upgraded its capabilities with a migration to a new Data Center enhancing speed and security for its merchants.
- Partnered with Chargeback Help to assist merchants in their efforts to mitigate chargebacks.
- Collaborated with Internet Watch Foundation to help stop online child sex abuse.
- Segpay was named Woman-Owned Business of the Year by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Segpay CEO Cathy Beardsley was named among the Most Influential Business Women of 2023 by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Continued effort to help educate the industry and its merchants through its digital animated video series, developing three new instalments.
Segpay plans to further expand its reach in alternative payments in 2024 including options in Latin America, SEPA in the EU, and Faster Payments in the UK. Segpay is also working on a tokenization solution for its merchants. To stay up to date with Segpay and keep up with the latest advancements in 2023, visit Segpay.com.