Segpay is a pioneer in digital payment processing specializing in online credit card transactions for online merchants and subscription-based content providers who intend to operate globally. As an industry leader in payments, Segpay offers several services:
- Solutions-Based Processing: Payment facilitation, direct merchant accounts, gateway services, and more, allows businesses with no access to merchant bank accounts to rely on Segpay’s reputation to accept online payments.
- Merchant Services :Includes a merchant account that holds transaction funds until the payment is verified and a payment gateway that facilitates the processing of credit and debit payments.
- Fraud Protection: Segpay makes sure your information is protected with various fraud protection tools to give you the peace of mind you deserve. This is especially important since the United States was rated number one in cases of credit card fraud.
- Marketing Tools: Segpay integrates with shopping carts and has plugins for WordPress, Woo Commerce, NATS, and MPA. Segpay’s highly flexible and customizable system makes it easy to integrate third-party solutions and keep your business operating smoothly.
- EU Merchants: If you have European merchants, we cover 15 languages and adhere to all EU compliance regulations.
All of Segpay’s services are backed by unmatched customer service and support. We understand that there may come a time when you would like to cancel an account with Segpay. This article breaks down the necessary steps with what is needed.
How do I contact Segpay?
- U.S. customers can call 1.866.450.4000
- International customers can call +1 954.414.1610
- Ireland customers can call +353 1.513.3337
- United Kingdom customers can call +44 1707.52.4145
How do I navigate the Consumer Self-Service Portal?
Segpay’s consumer self-service portal is easy to use. Head to https://cs.segpay.com and choose your preferred communication option: email, call, or chat. To make the process go smoothly and quickly, you will need two of three identifiers for your account.
- Credit card used during sign-up
- Email address used during sign-up
- Purchase ID provided in your confirmation email
Other helpful information related to your account that you can provide:
- Your membership status
- Website you have subscribed
- Charges for each website you have subscribed to
- Email address used
- Type of payment used during sign-up
There are functional icons under the actions heading that may help. For example, resend my purchase email, and send the webmaster a note or transaction details.
How can I cancel my subscription/membership?
If you’d like to cancel your subscription or membership, the first step is to head over to the self-service portal or contact Segpay at 1.866.450.4000 for U.S. consumers or +1.954.414.1610 for international consumers. You can also reach out via email at [email protected] or chat with a live representative at https://cs.segpay.com/. Please provide as much detail as possible, including your email address, purchase ID, and the first six and last four numbers of the credit cards used during the sign-up. You are also welcomed to mail your cancelation request to
220 Hillsboro Technology Dr., Suite 130,
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441.
Be sure to include your email address, purchase ID, and the first six and last four numbers of your credit card used during the sign-up.
My login credentials do not work; what should I do?
If your login credentials are not working, don’t worry, there are a few things you can try. First, try using the forgot password link at the bottom of the sign-in page of the website you are attempting to access and ask for assistance. If you are still unable to gain access, you can contact Segpay via phone, chat, or email, and the customer service team can help or escalate to the webmaster. Our communication options can be accessed at https://cs.segpay.com/. It’s essential to provide us with as much information as possible to locate your specific account.
What information do I need for self-service?
To locate your membership or subscription, you will need two of three pieces of information; your purchase ID, email address, and/or credit card number.
How can I have my information removed from Segpay’s database?
Please note, if you would like to request that all information be blocked in our system, you will not have the ability to make any new purchases.
Can I return to Segpay? Yes, You Can!
Segpay welcomes all customers to return unless there has been an issue and you have been informed that we will no longer conduct business with you. Some of the possible reasons you would no longer be able to return would be a previous fraud claim, a chargeback through your funding source, excessive refund requests, and inappropriate treatment of Segpay team members.
The procedure to return to Segpay requires you to provide a photo of your unaltered form of government identification and a photo of your credit card. Please only show the payment option’s first six and last four numbers for your security and our PCI compliance. Once this information is received, our fraud department will then research your purchase history to ensure that the block should be released.
Cancellations are never fun, but we understand if circumstances make it necessary. Keep Segpay in mind as a leader in the payment processing industry, as we are always with our customers, All the Way to Paid ™.