FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. (January 13, 2020) – Segpay, a global leader in digital payment processing, announced today that it finished 2019 up 11% in overall revenue but grew 16% in its Merchant Services Group. The dedicated team specializes in direct merchant account placement, gateway and other eCommerce business services and in its first year, outpaced traditional third party and payment facilitator business. Segpay credits the growing cam market – along with increased revenue from gateway services and direct merchant placement.
Segpay has strong relationships with acquiring banks and credit card networks around the world allowing its merchants, especially those in high-risk categories to build their reputation on Segpay’s. Its suite of services is tailored to merchant needs including flexible pricing options, recurring payments, one-click purchases and instant conversions. Segpay also supports merchant upsells and localized currency and languages with dedicated tools for cam and subscription services.
Among Segpay’s other accomplishments in 2019:
- Established its Model and Affiliate Pay-Out Platform offering an easy and accurate solution to pay service providers
- Expanded its Fraud Mitigation Reach with 3D Secure 2.0, adding more fraud and chargeback protection
- Added Post Pay to minimize merchant risk and offer more control over authorizing and settling purchases
- Relaunched its Affiliate Management Platform, a comprehensive-streamlined solution to manage affiliate marketing campaigns
- Modernized the default Payment Page offering a faster check out experience
“We have come a long way in 15 years by investing in our product and people to bring the best possible payment experience,” said Cathy Beardsley, CEO of Segpay. “We are very proud to be working with some of the biggest and best companies in the business through our offices and outposts around the world.”
Throughout 2020, Segpay will continue to celebrate its 15th Anniversary launching new enhancements and announcing new partnerships.
“This year’s forecast is amazing, our team is on the edge of releasing new solutions and introducing an expanded payment option,” said Jeff Rosenzqweig, Segpay VP of Operations. “We continue to strive for perfection and being there with our clients All the Way to Paid ™.”